|% Facilities With Deficiencies||93.99%||D||34|
|% Facilities With Severe Deficiencies||21.91%||C||30|
|Direct Care Staffing Above Average||46.35%||D||38|
|Direct Care Staffing Hours||2.51||C||21|
|Health Inspections Above Average||33.10%||F||41|
|RN Staffing Above Average||37.96%||D||38|
|Verified Ombudsman Complaints||83.59%||D||33|
- Kentucky’s nursing homes consistently underachieved, failing to score an above average grade in any reviewed measure.
- Less than half of Kentucky’s nursing homes have above average direct care staffing.
- One in five Kentucky nursing homes cited a severe deficiency.
- Kentucky ombudsmen verified 83% of registered ombudsman complaints, a significantly high volume of identified residents’ concerns, indicative of widespread problems in nursing homes.
- Kentucky nursing home care ranks last in the Southeast Region.